Who is Litmus?
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
As an integral member of the People Operations team the Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the CEO and other senior Executives in our Silicon Valley (downtown San Mateo) location. The Administrative Assistant will also manage our San Mateo office and provide logistical support to visiting staff.
What would I do at Litmus?
- Provide a high-level of support to the CEO and one to two other senior executives based in our downtown San Mateo location including complex calendar management, travel coordination, meeting planning
- Liaise with other departments and outside partners/contacts
- Assist with meeting/presentation preparation and correspondences
- Manage our San Mateo office, ensuring that it is a great place to work
- Prepare Board of Director meeting materials
- Manage logistics for and provide support to visiting executives and Litmus staff
- Partner with People Operations team in Boston
This could be a great role for you if you:
- Are an experienced executive assistant and/or office manager with a passion for providing a superior level of administrative support
- Are resourceful, self-motivated and able to independently manage shifting workloads in a high-paced and ever changing environment. You know how to prioritize in order to complete tasks and achieve deliverables
- Have experience managing an office and have a strong sense of ownership when it comes to the design and “feeling” of the space
- Possess strong organizational skills, with a track record of identifying potential issues proactively and formulating solutions and contingency plans
- Are organized and have the ability to manage multiple tasks in a demanding, high-expectations environment while maintaining accuracy
- Have a high degree of integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion at all times
- Are efficient and act with a sense of urgency
- Have sound judgment and the ability to balance the needs of Litmus, employees, and visitors
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable growth company, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation - that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays and a holiday week break in December.
- Remote friendly culture. This role is based in our downtown San Mateo office, however, feel free to work from home once or twice a week.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top-of-the-line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.