Who is Litmus?
At Litmus we build best-in-class tools and applications to empower marketers, designers, and agencies to achieve high levels of personalization, engagement, and ROI with every email they send. Over 250,000 major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to help them confidently deliver a superior subscriber experience, including 9 of the top 10 eCommerce brands, 8 of the top 10 retailers, 7 of the top 10 tech companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
We also have partnerships with more than 250 industry-leading email service providers and agencies, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Experian, IBM Marketing Cloud, HubSpot, and Return Path.
As a key member of the People Operations team the Administrative Coordinator will provide administrative support to executives across the company and will work closely with the People Ops team on day-to-day team and office support as well as human resources initiatives.
This role may be a great fit if you have a background in administration and human resources. You have great attention to detail, are organized and enjoy switching gears, function effectively both with direction as well as independently. You dive in and are an ambassador and champion of Litmus, its culture, and its team members. You are a stickler for accuracy and design in your spoken and written communications and you strive to not stop at good enough.
What would I do at Litmus?
- Carry out day-to-day People Operations responsibilities that make Litmus a fantastic place to work
- Assist team members with their People Operations questions, such as benefits, policy and practices questions
- Update our HRIS and applicant tracking systems
- Collaborate with hiring managers and new hires for onboarding of new team members; assemble onboarding materials for new remote employees
- Assist with logistics for monthly U.K./London team days
- Assist with the organization, daily stocking and upkeep of our office space
- Embrace technologies and thrive in an environment where we expect the best of ourselves and one another
- Work on special projects with the VP of People Operations, Office Manager and recruiting team
This could be a great role for you if you:
- Enjoy and quickly learn new tools and technologies with an interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency
- Have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Have a minimum of 2-4 years’ administrative and/or HR experience
- Are resourceful, self-motivated and able to independently manage shifting workloads in a high-paced and ever changing environment. You know how to prioritize in order to complete tasks and achieve deliverables
- Possess strong analytical skills, with a track record of identifying potential issues proactively and formulating solutions and contingency plans
- Are organized and have the ability to manage multiple tasks in a demanding, high-expectations environment while maintaining accuracy
- Have a high degree of integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion at all times
- Are efficient and act with a sense of urgency
- Have sound judgment and the ability to balance the needs of Litmus, employees, and visitors
- Have superior verbal and written communication skills and are comfortable with giving and receiving open, constructive feedback in a way that fosters trust and respect
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable growth company, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- 28 days of paid vacation - that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays and a holiday week break in December
- Remote-first culture. This role is based in our Cambridge office, however, feel free to work from home once or twice a week
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top-of-the-line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.