Sales Enablement, Manager
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to scale our sales onboarding and enablement programs. You will partner with sales leadership, marketing, and product teams to build, deliver and administer trainings and programs to ensure that all sales team members can excel in their roles. You will work with newly hired BDRs, Account Managers and Account Executives to onboard them on Litmus history, our market, our competition, our message and our value proposition. You will ensure all sales team members are certified to demo our product and are trained on our sales methodology. You will be responsible for ensuring efficient and effective sales rep onboarding, assessing performance regularly against agreed upon metrics, as well as drive ongoing enablement of tenured team members.
This is an amazing opportunity for an individual who is self-motivated and creative, and wants to leverage past enablement and sales experience to build an enablement program in a growing tech company. You will be the face and leader of Litmus sales enablement.
The position will report to the Vice President of Customer Development and is critical to our organization as it promotes the development of our most important asset, our people.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Manage new hire sales enablement and on-boarding programs
- Evolve and optimize the new hire enablement program to support Litmus’ growth and go to market plans
- Deliver new hire live workshops, virtual sessions and 1:1 sessions
- Provide ongoing coaching for all sales team members on prospecting, discovery, qualification and messaging best practices
- Partner with Marketing, People Operations and Product teams to develop new enablement content, tools and certification programs
- Partner with the Director of Sales Operations to ensure adoption and usage of our sales tools sets: Salesforce.com, Groove, Fuze, Datafox, Zoominfo, Saleshood and other
- Contribute to shorten New Hire’s ramp time and increase sales attainment level through training and coaching
- Help the sales team build more quality pipeline and win more deals at higher ASPs
What are we looking for?
- BS/BA required
- 3+ years of training experience as well as previous sales (BDR, AE, AM) experience at a top tier SaaS software company
- You enjoy training people and enabling them to be successful; you take pride when people whom you have trained and onboarded are successful and hit their quotas
- General knowledge of sales effectiveness tools in the industry
- Strong organizational skills to manage competing projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Proven ability to run effective sales training, either live or virtually
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- You don’t like to be micro-managed and are self-motivated. We hire smart, driven, and motivated people who can do their job with limited guidance.
- You have demonstrated a track record of success, professionally and personally. You are competitive and are a leader. Having set and met or exceeded goals is required
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays
- Remote friendly culture. We're looking for team members that could primarily work from our beautifully designed and well-equipped office on 2nd Ave in San Mateo, CA or in Central Square in Cambridge, MA. Since many of our teammates are located around the globe, you'll also benefit from the first-class remote experience we've created—giving you the flexibility to work remotely when you need to, along with the tools and resources you need to succeed.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.