Who is Litmus?
At Litmus we build best-in-class tools and applications to empower marketers, designers, and agencies to achieve high levels of personalization, engagement, and ROI with every email they send. Over 250,000 major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to help them confidently deliver a superior subscriber experience, including 9 of the top 10 eCommerce brands, 8 of the top 10 retailers, 7 of the top 10 tech companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
We also have partnerships with more than 250 industry-leading email service providers and agencies, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Experian, IBM Marketing Cloud, HubSpot, and Return Path.
We are seeking a high-integrity, experienced accounting professional to join our finance team. The senior accountant will play an active role in bringing new processes and systems online in collaboration with the finance and operating teams. The senior accountant will work on the month-end close process and will interface with team members, other groups within the company, as well as outside customers and consultants.
What would I do at Litmus?
- Record Billings & Revenue recognition entries in a timely manner
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations, and other month end close items
- Collaborate with team members in assisting customers with Billing inquiries
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements
- Assist with annual audit fieldwork by external auditors
- Perform ad-hoc projects
This could be a great role for you if:
- You have a BS degree in Accounting, with minimum of 3-5 years of progressive accounting experience
- You have strong knowledge of GAAP, including experience with recurring revenue models
- You have experience using Intacct or a similar ERP system
- You have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- You have worked and thrived in a technology company, with subscription or SaaS business experience a plus
- You are a problem-solver; you think critically and are able to balance the details while considering the big picture
- You enjoy learning new technologies and see their value for creating efficiencies in the business
- You are collaborative and able to work to deadlines and with a sense of urgency
- You exhibit integrity and sound judgement
- You are a multi-tasker who rolls up your sleeves to help the team succeed
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable growth company, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- 28 days of paid vacation - that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays
- Remote-friendly culture. This role is based in Boston, however, feel free to work from home once or twice a week
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top-of-the-line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.